Indexer++ source code lives on GitHub: https://github.com/dfs-minded/indexer-plus-plus.
Report a bug, request a feature
For bugs and feature requests relay to https://github.com/dfs-minded/indexer-plus-plus/issues.
- Indexer++ is powered by RE2 regular expression engine.
- NSIS is used to build an installer.
- Open-source developer code signing certificate issued by Certum.
Resources on NTFS
Resources that I would recommend for getting a deeper understanding of NTFS and how it works:
- A Programmers View of Raw Filesystem Data Extraction by Jason Medeiros, Grayscale Research
- NTFS Reference Sheet
- File System Forensic Analysis by Brian Carrier
- NTFS Documentation by Richard Russon Yuval Fledel
- Linux-NTFS Project Documentation